A Sourced Market workshop presented by Jarr Kombucha!
We’ve teamed together with the London Kombucha company, Jarr, for an evening of all things Kombucha.
Be prepared to be taken on a Kombucha tour, get science-y and learn how to brew your very own kombucha. Delve into Kombucha’s roots and how Jarr came to create three of their own. Sip your way to heaven while slipping on Jarr kombucha. And after all that, we’ll send you on your way with a starter pack so you can start brewing up your own Kombucha storm at home!
Not only does Kombucha taste incredible but it is an all-natural, raw fermented tea. It’s a delicious dose of goodness for your gut, low in sugar and rich in beneficial acids, antioxidants and enzymes.
The evening will be held in our industrial-chic basement.
Let’s get boochy!
What you’ll be taking home:
- A 1-litre glass brewing jar
- Organic tea + organic sugar for a 1-litre batch
- JARR’s very own “SCOBY” (symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast) to kick start your own brew
- A JARR homebrew recipe + cocktail recipes
- A 240 ml bottle of either Passion Fruit or Ginger JARR Kombucha
- And all the booch knowledge!