Kombucha Masterclass with Jarr Kombucha.
Kombucha is raw fermented tea. In its simplest form, kombucha is a blend of tea, water, sugar, and a SCOBY (symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast). These ingredients are left to ferment in a warm environment for a period of time, leaving you with a delicious, refreshing and nutrient dense drink.
Want to know more? Then come and meet the guys from Jarr Kombucha who will provide you with:
- A tea tasting of both organic oolong and organic green sencha as well as a brief discussion about where they come from, their health benefits and flavour profile
- A tasting of JARR Kombucha, discussing their different flavours
- Discussion about the science of Kombucha
- Discussion about the brewing process
- Discussion about the history of Kombucha and how it is intimately tied into the culture of tea
- Discussion about JARR, how they began, how they’ve grown in the past year, their plans for the future
- Questions and Answers (hint – ask about cocktails!)
You will leave fully loaded with knowledge and a bottle of Kombucha to take home!