Kombucha and Cocktail Masterclass with Jarr Kombucha
Come and join us in our Marylebone Tap Room at 7pm on the 28th March 2017 for an educationally delicious masterclass.
Kombucha is raw fermented tea. In its simplest form, kombucha is a blend of tea, water, sugar, and a SCOBY (symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast). These ingredients are left to ferment in a warm environment for a period of time, leaving you with a delicious, refreshing and nutrient dense drink.
WANT TO KNOW MORE? THEN COME AND MEET THE GUYS FROM JARR KOMBUCHA WHO WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH:
- Discussion about the science of Kombucha
- Discussion about the brewing process
- Discussion about the history of Kombucha and how it is intimately tied into the culture of tea
- Discussion about JARR, how they began, how they’ve grown in the past year, their plans for the future
- COCKTAILS – gin, vodka and cachaca based to match the three different flavours of kombucha
You will leave fully loaded…with knowledge and a bottle of Kombucha to take home!
See you in the tap room!